- Turn emails into actions for easy email management
- Manage your emails as a flow of actions to get absolute control, minimize email overload and achieve inbox zero. Built using GTD® concepts.
- Always have a clear vision of things that need your attention
- Focus on high priority emails and see all the different projects flowing through your email.
- Build stronger relationships with replies that meet contact's expectations
- Serve contacts better with deadlined emails, complete control of current emails and by easily building on previous conversations.
- Effortlessly keep your email organized to stop Gmail becoming a blackhole
- Never forget an important email, retrieve knowledge stored in the depths of your archive and track every email you send. Nothing falls through the cracks
This is a Debian package which allows you to use GMail storage as a filesystem. Needs python-fuse installed to work.
For Ubuntu users, downloading the python script gmailfs.py from the site directly and attempting to run it would most probably fail. They should use install it through Synaptics instead.
Go through the following wiki to learn howto install gmailfs --
Note : - gmailfs violates the gmail license agreement that "Gmail resources cannot be used by any other interfaces, other than the one provided by Gmail". However, since gmailfs now uses IMAP and IMAP users have to use any other interface other than Gmail, I do not know whether it is still illegal to use gmailfs. But Gmail has every right to deactivate the account using gmailfs.
3. Gmail Manager
The original Gmail notifier for multiple accounts. Allows you to receive new mail notifications along with viewing account details including unread messages, saved drafts, spam messages, labels with new mail, space used, and new mail snippets.