- Click the Start Button.
- Select Control Panel option.
- Double-Click the Regional and Language Options icon.
- Click on the Languages tab.
- Click the Details button.
- Click the Language Bar button.
- Remove the checkmark from the Show Language Bar option.
- Click OK.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Removing the Language Toolbar in Windows XP
To make Ok Google detection work on Galaxy S7 (Galaxy series phones) we need to perform a couple of steps. 1. As long as Samsung S vo...
People claim that the fastest way to send multiple email drafts is to use Gmail IMAP with email client like Outlook or Evolution or Thunderb...
___________________________________________________________________ SWEET HEART FROM AAR JAANI NAA(T-SERIES) -- SWEETHEART -- ...
Audio tracks can be mixed easily in full fledged video editors like kdenlive or Adobe Premiere but for mixing or joining audio they would n...