Protein bars are the costliest thing around. But we can make them at home at 1/10 th of the price at very little effort. The recipe is by Dave Ruel as a part of his Anabolic Cooking.(http://anaboliccookingcookbooks.net/)
Homemade Protein Bars
- 8 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 3 tbsp crushed peanuts
1. Mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk.
2. Form into 5 bars and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish.
3. Place in the fridge for about 30-45 mins or until solid
If 5 bars are made.
Per Serving – 1 Bar
So if the no. of bars is different for you then multiply all nos. by 5 and divide by the no. of bars made.