$ cat husband.sh
while (! dead || ! beggar)
wife.speak > /dev/null
chmod 707 me.c
rm -rf wife/
echo -e "relief"
read this as
1. Start loop.
2. anything wife says goes to junk.
3. The groups are (yourself, your woman, other women). chmod 707 => Make yourself available to yourself and other women but not to your wife.
4. Finally get rid of her.
5. Sigh of relief.
6. Make new girlfriend.
7. Wait three years (in seconds).
8. Execute marriage with newgirlfriend. marriage is a separate script with different commands.
9. Repeat process till not dead or not a beggar.
$ cat marriage.sh
if [[ "$gender" == "male" ]]
echo "Todo : Buy a ring, be on time and remember to say the right name."
echo "Todo : .... Stack overflow ...."
I got the idea of writing these scripts while reading the boring Tips & Tricks section of this months Linux For You.
To make Ok Google detection work on Galaxy S7 (Galaxy series phones) we need to perform a couple of steps. 1. As long as Samsung S vo...
People claim that the fastest way to send multiple email drafts is to use Gmail IMAP with email client like Outlook or Evolution or Thunderb...
___________________________________________________________________ SWEET HEART FROM AAR JAANI NAA(T-SERIES) -- SWEETHEART -- ...
Audio tracks can be mixed easily in full fledged video editors like kdenlive or Adobe Premiere but for mixing or joining audio they would n...